Saturday, July 9, 2011

happy B I R T H D A Y to our ty

Sweet sixteen? I almost can't believe it! Happy Birthday today to our Ty! Turning sixteen while living in Europe is a little different being that he can't even drive. No biggie, he's still excited for this fun milestone. After a low-key day {yeah right, in the middle of a move} we went and watched Transformers 3 which the boys all loved. Then, dinner as a family with dad at the grill. Yummy stuff.
His birthday dinner:
Fresh grilled salmon
artichokes
zucchini
lots and lots of shrimp
pasta salad {with fresh mozz}
Grape soda {yeah, kind of random... like our Ty}
He requested raspberry swirl cheesecake, but I had already ordered his cake... oops. It's still good. What a joy it is {99% of the time} to have teenage boys. As a mom, I feel so blessed with amazing guys who make parenting so much fun!
Happy B-day, our sweet son- we love you more than you'll EVER know!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I can't think of a more delicious birthday dinner. I'm requesting the same for mine!