Tuesday, July 12, 2011

two B A T H R O O M S

I'm ready to fast forward to tomorrow and get this DONE! Moving day is just a night's rest away and we can't wait to get it over with.

There really is so much for us to be excited for with this move. Most of it we will be able to appreciate better once we're settled and get through the work of the actual moving.

One of the biggest {silliest} things for me is downsizing from four {4} toilets to two{2} toilets. Sounds crazy, I know.

But, I really, really like clean {squeaky clean} bathrooms.

I've struggled in this house to keep them clean. Do you know how hard it is to keep four {various sizes from mini to average} bathrooms clean on three different levels of a house with four {4} boys and a husband?

Difficult. Very difficult. Most days, I've failed terribly.

While my friend moving out of our new house is excited for more bathrooms, I'm super happy for fewer. Two bathrooms, one on each level and I can't wait.

I think the odds are more in my favor after this move that I'll be able to at least have one clean at any given time. No guarantees, but I like the chances of it happening a little better.
Check out these huge sinks in the boys' upstairs bathroom. Beautiful, I think I'm in love.

No comments: