Friday, July 22, 2011

more S T R E P

Between Caden crying last night complaining about a sore throat and Coleman throwing up {poor guy} a couple times- we're a little tired today.

We've had both of them sleeping on the floor in our room which makes it even harder. I love my kids, but I {really} dislike them in my bedroom.
Coleman because we've been waking up to give him medicine. He's still pretty sick- I like to have him close.

And, Caden- well because he's our little Caden.
He still hasn't figured out how to sleep through the night. He relies heavily on his brothers- we didn't even bother trying to talk him into sleeping in his room alone. I firmly believe with parenting- it's all about picking your battles. This one- we chose to let go.
So, It was another trip to the clinic this morning. This time: Caden. Yep, sick again but you wouldn't know by looking at him. He almost hasn't missed a beat and continues to run around even this afternoon. It's hard to hold this little ball of energy down for any length of time.

Definitely strep throat {again}. The doctor took one look at his red-dotted throat and diagnosed it on the spot. What's the deal? The doctor told me he's likely a carrier. Some are, some aren't. We just got lucky.

I got a referral {no questions asked} back to the ENT clinic for him- he might be next to get his tonsils out. The sooner, the better.

No comments: