Friday, July 8, 2011

view from the T O P

It's moving W E E K ! In the last week, my sister {and her fam}, my parents and our family are all moving. I think I'd be safe to say none of us are enjoying the journey, but all are happy to reach the other side.

I'm super excited for my sister and her husband moving from a super-short stay in a rental house {while house hunting} to a permanent home of their own in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Beautiful home, I just can't wait to visit.

After a zillion years in Alaska, my parents have finally made it a sunny, happy place and are excited to get settled in their new home in Brigham City, Utah. Jim's a little sad we can't go back to visit them in Alaska {he might never get me back up there now}, but we can't wait to make it to Utah as well!


Busy, busy week- I knew it was in the works. Much to my {dislike} the next few days aren't going to slow down any. With one week {exactly} until we hand the keys back on this house, there is still so much work to do. Once again, I'm remembering why moving is such a difficult task.

I'm trying to pace myself so we don't end up drop-dead exhausted on the last day here, I still feel like I'm not doing enough and we're never going to get through it. I know I have a lot of help, there just always still seems like there is too much work to do.

I'm off for more scrubbing and packing and moving today...
Here are a couple pictures of the amazing view we were able to experience from the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was quite impressive. We were fortunate that it was a clear, sunny day and the view went on and on and on...

No comments: