Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pick of the Week


At first, I thought the deep purple (almost black) were my favorite color. They remind me of the beautiful tulips years ago in my cousin Laura's yard. I thought they were the most beautiful flower (Laura's) I had ever seen. As an Alaskan gal, I think this was the first time I had seen them other than in the stores. It was love at first sight!

Then, as the ivory bloomed, they were definitely my favorite! I like the pink, but last week my red ones showed their color and delicate scalloped edges! My north side has been the last to bloom and this week was the biggest surprise.

I have striped pale yellow and pink ones. They're my favorite for sure! I love how Coleman and Caden put them among the reds and pinks. They really do blend well- I would have never mixed them! I don't even remember buying this variety, so they really were a surprise! I just love them! I've had a different arrangement on the table every few days and they're still blooming!


No comments: