Sunday, May 18, 2008

Unbelievable- Caden AGAIN

Here's Caden's List of Favorite Things:

1. Daddy
2. Daddy's Tractor
3. Sitting on Daddy's Lap
4. Being held in Daddy's Arms
5. Waiting on the Porch for Daddy



Without exaggeration, Caden is truly a Daddy's boy. He tolerates me when Daddy's gone, and I don't even see him once Daddy's home. Yesterday, we spent the day outside. Of course, once the tractor is started up, Caden will come running from any direction.

My kid who thinks he's too big for a nap actually fell asleep while mowing with Daddy. It was so crazy to me! It was loud and bumpy, but somehow he dozed off and stayed asleep long enough for me to get my camera. He's something else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's our Caden. We're surprised his wardrobe isn't all John Deere tractors. We sure miss you all.

Love,
Uncle Dana "Fix-it" and Aunt Pam