Thursday, December 8, 2011

clean W I N D O W S

It's not often that I have to fill up my van with gas. It's one of those super cool husband things that Jim usually takes care of so I don't have to deal with it. I sure do love that man.
Earlier this year while he was away on a couple of his work trips, I was stuck taking care of the task on my own.
The gas-station attendants quickly got to know me only because they loved watching Caden as he had to wash windows  e v e r y   s i n g l e   t i m e  I went to fill up. Any stop on any road trip- he has to get out and wash windows. It's easier to just let him do it than to turn him down. He loves it.
This last trip while filling up, Caden jumped out as usual to grab the squeegie and get washing. Before we knew it- Justin was out there too. Side by side. Again, they couldn't be any closer genetically. They sure do make us laugh.

No comments: