Saturday, December 17, 2011

cute C R E P E maker

On from the little gnomes or dwarfs... we found the food. The boys were much happier I must say.
Perhaps the best part of the Christmas markets is the FOOD. Justin and Coleman love the brat and brotchen. Ty tried the Currywurst here and liked it, too.

Simple enough to eat even without mustard- they are pretty tasty. I just wonder why the brot isn't a little longer to fit the brat. No matter what- they're so good.
Caden and Ty LOVE the crepes. Nutella, chocolate, chocolate and banana, cinnamon and sugar.. you pick your toppings. Today, he was making a cinnamon and sugar with apple. Yum.
We watched him slice up the apple, then without hesitation he chomped down on the rest of the apple.
No sense in wasting a good apple, right?
Isn't he the cutest little European crepe maker you've ever seen?
I think so. I'm kind of kicking myself for not trying his ham & cheese crepe or even the fresh vege and creme crepe.
Not sure you could go wrong with anything on his menu. They make them to order- I'm sure they're all delicious!

No comments: