Sunday, December 25, 2011

the greatest G I F T

Merry Christmas!

There are more things than I can list that I love about Christmas.

Silver.
Baking.
Family.
HOT Apple Cider.
Josh Groban's Christmas CD. Cranberries.
Clementines.
Christmas Tree Farms.
German Christmas Markets.
The excitement.
Christ.

One of my other favorite things about the season are snowmen. I don't love being in the snow- but it's hard to deny the beauty of falling snow and the sweetness of little snowmen. My mom knows how much I love them and always seems to find the cutest snowman decor. A few years ago, she gave us this card. I finally put it in a frame this year and I love it. It's all about love. On the subject of love...
How sweet is this note that we found on the fridge the other day written by our little Caden? And this hug- pure love. I think if I could freeze time- I would. I love this stage of life. I LOVE it. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I teared up looking at that last picture of your boys. That is the most precious thing. I think I'd have to frame it and put it where I could see it everyday. That is what it's all about!! Love hearing about your family and your German adventures!