Wednesday, February 2, 2011

parking G A R A G E S

I just found section titled, "Using the Parking Garages" this in my handy little Find-It Guide. Should have read it before going to the parking garage a couple weeks ago. Maybe I did read it but was on total overload that I don't even remember it. Quite possible. I think I'll be re-reading this entire guide today... just in case I missed anything else.

Drive through the entrance marked "Einfahrt". Take the ticket from the automatic ticket dispenser by pushing the button marked "Drucken". {this part I figured out on my own} Keep the ticket with you when you leave the car, because you must pay before returning to your car. {Aah... this is the part I needed} Pay at the machine {Kassenautomat} or at a window. If you want a receipt, push the "Quittung" button after your paid ticket comes back out of the machine. You have about 15 minutes to drive out. Drive to the machine and insert the ticket to open the barrier.

Who would have guessed?

No comments: