Monday, February 7, 2011

super B O W L party

 
I have two very tired big boys! Both were invited to a Super Bowl party last night. Here, it started at 1:00 {in the morning} just a slight difference in time. Way too late for us to stay up to watch a game- especially for Jim who's not a football fan to begin with. This morning, I had to go to a parent-teacher conference for Coleman, so I had to go wake them up to come home to avoid being locked out of the house- again. The only good thing about these doors is you don't have to double-check at night to make sure they're locked since they lock EVERY time you shut them. We do now know where to get more keys made... I just need to go do it. Caden went with me and found Justin quite quickly. Looking around the huge room of sleeping boys, he couldn't find Tyler- he's probably still sleeping in a corner somewhere.

Caden was absolutely convinced last night that they wouldn't be spending the night since neither of them took their toothbrushes or deodorant. Nope, they stayed {all night} and I'm sure it smells like a boys locker room- yuck!

I posted a picture of this building in December thinking it was a church. There are bells at the top which ring daily at 11:00 and 6:00. I was wrong. It's actually an old schoolhouse {used for that purpose up until about forty years ago} that has been turned in to a {huge} rental house. It is huge. It's also the house that hosted the party. The {brave} mom said she thinks they had about fifty {50} kids throughout the night. Some went home, most spent the night. With today being an in-service day, I'm guessing they have it figured out over here. Very nice timing.

No comments: