Monday, December 27, 2010

dang T O O T H

This silly tooth has been hanging by a string for a couple days. For some reason, loosing teeth is a major deal for Coleman. He just doesn't like it- at all. He's taken a lot of grief for it, especially from two big brothers who love to tease. Ty told him he wasn't going to talk to him until he pulled it out. That lasted all of about two minutes. He offered him an apple a bit later- nice brother. After his shower tonight, I threatened to tackle him and pull it out. Actually, I gave him the option of me or his daddy. Of course, he didn't want either. Bad mom, I know. I was just tired of hearing about it and really didn't want him to swallow it while sleeping tonight. So, I went in to take it- barely tapping it with the paper towel and it fell out without him even knowing. He was still screaming- mostly from being mad at me and a bit scared. Geez... what drama. Thank goodness I have boys- not sure I could have handled any girl drama! His daddy says he's going to be put into wrestling whether he likes it or not. He will be toughened up. On the other hand, Caden can't wait for his first tooth to loosen up. He's ready to yank it out already. Oh... such variety we have in this household!
Here's my much happier little guy who now looks like he's lost three teeth on top. Maybe there's enough space up there that he won't need braces... oh, we can hope!

No comments: