Friday, December 10, 2010

my new workout

Stairs... doesn't this look like a LOT?! I never ever remember even thinking before walking up or down our stairs in Kansas. We had a ranch-style home with a daylight basement. Oh, I miss it! Justin said we had 13 stairs- not sure how he remembered that! Don't know how I didn't remember after walking them how many thousand times? In our house now, I don't go up or down without thinking of how many stairs we have. With three floors of house, we have two full staircases- 15 stairs in each set. For some reason, it seems like a lot of stairs to me- especially as I go from the top floor with laundry down to the lower level laundry room, then back up to the top. Yes, I'm out of shape, and I know I sound crazy. I guess they had to build the houses up in order to make room for all the people in this small country. Our 4 1/2 acres in Kansas seems like heaven now being surrounded on all sides with neighbors!

No comments: