Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Lakefront Property

When we bought our house, we were pretty excited to have our own pond- at the back of our property. We're not as excited for the lake that has formed this winter. I try to be optimistic... it's better than 30" of snow... it will (eventually) dry out... it's still beautiful outside. But, the fact is it's a problem- a big muddy problem. Most boys are attracted to dirt. Add a lot of water over a lot of space, throw in a pup and it's even more attractive. Mud! It's making me crazy! As we put together our list of priorities (Jim has actually asked for my list... so he knows what to do first...) leveling this yard has to be toward the top! It's officially on my list. If only I could get my father-in-law to come move the dirt and make it all better- now that's another story!

No comments: