Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ABC's of Me

ABC's Of Me
I was tagged by my friend Traci... thanks!
A- Attached or single: Very attached
B- Best Friend: Jim, the love of my life
C-Cake or Pie: It's all so good since I love to bake- probably cheesecake!
D-Day of Choice: Probably Saturdays- everyone is home, or any day Jim is off
E- Essential Item: flat iron for my big hair
F- Favorite Color: pink lately- too many boys in my house!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Anchorage, Alaska
I- Indulgence(s): Pedicures are wonderful, Ultimate Cheesecake
J- January or July: July- LOVE the sun
K-Kids: 4 busy, but great boys
L-Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage Date: January 7, 2003 (5 greatest years of my life)
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister- I'm the oldest
O- Oranges or Apples:Oranges- especially when they're in orange rolls!
P- Phobias or Fears: heights for sure, any rodents
Q- Quote: "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"
R- Reason To Smile: Every day... my husband not deployed...healthy boys
S- Season: Spring (tulips) or Summer- love the warmth
T- Tag Six: Dawn, Jenny, Starr,Stephanie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: hmmm... I'd rather have a baby than go to the dentist
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: both, but love a great steak dinner
W- Worst Habit: distractability- I'm so easily sidetracked
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: both are fine
Y- Your Favorite Food: right now, fish tacos, chips & good salsa
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zebras- LOVE going to the zoo... hate wearing jackets

No comments: