Monday, February 11, 2008

More Winter Weather


The other day, I was out doing a couple errands. I know, it's rare for me to get out of the house... I made it to Lowe's, Walmart and the Post Office (very exciting). Every line I was in weather was the topic of conversation amongst the local Kansans. They all couldn't believe how much winter weather we've had and couldn't wait until the snow was gone! Gone? In my opinion, it never really stayed. We had one really good winter weather storm. (However, not so stormy that Uncle Mac couldn't make it to the church gym with the big boys to shoot some hoops). It is kind of crazy how fast the weather changes here. One day, the boys will have a snow day, the next it is sunny and almost 70 degrees. Last night, it was lightening and hail. Craziness down here. But, I'll take it over -10 and 25" of snow in Alaska any day! I think I'm already fitting in with the Kansans... can't wait to see if any of my tulips are going to come up!

No comments: