Friday, August 26, 2011

almost time for S C H O O L

This mama is ready for her kiddos to GO TO SCHOOL. I think more than ever before- it can't come soon enough! I'd stick backpacks on them today if I could kick them out the door. In an attempt to {enjoy} the last couple days of summer we've been swimming, playing, relaxing and sleeping in.

Orientations are done. Now, they just need to GO! I'm pretty sure I won't even cry dropping Caden off. I'm excited.

Today, we met Caden's teacher and saw his classroom. With 15 kindergarten classes at the Elementary School, it's nice to know there are only 17 in his class.

In filling out the sheet about him to give the teacher a intro- we were at a total loss. How in the world do you describe our little guy?

She'll find out sooner or later. We did let her know he'll probably love cleaning the room. Rest time? We'll see how that goes.

This late afternoon, we hit the pool which was cool but not too cool for Coleman and Caden. Jim finished up mowing our new backyard. We envision putting our fire pit out there, badmitton, soccer and lots of fun.

It's a great space- these are the {before} pictures. I'll have to take a new one now that it's mowed. You can't even see the back of it from here- it's a nice, big space. I still can't believe she's letting us call it ours for our time here.

This weekend: down time as a family. I can't wait.

No comments: