Sunday, March 27, 2011

a L I T T L E behind

We had to spring ahead last night as the end of daylight savings time for us here in Europe. Have I mentioned yet that we think this country is just a little behind since the time changed for the US last week?
A couple other things I've noticed since we've been here {and I still laugh}...

The color on these houses is no joke! I'm guessing these must be wealthier people, they even have the colored roof
 * The Casey Kasem Countdown was on the radio just last week from 1986.
* I turned on the radio the other day {in the car} to hear George Michael... "I'm never gonna dance again... guilty feet have got no rhythmn..." and I actually remembered the words even after not hearing it since jr high or so. This is on their pop station... also caught a note or two of Duran Duran, I think that was sixth grade for me. I think they love the '80's.
* Big bangs and colored {pink, purple, red} hair are very common.

I'm sure I'll be adding to my list...  Happy Sunday!

No comments: