Friday, March 11, 2011

start thinking A H E A D

Still working on the dress issue. Not sure why I'm making it such a big deal. Thanks for so much input and help. I guess I just really want to look good for my hubby. I have two in the mail and my best friend Krista from forever ago {second grade} is sending two for me to try on.

Her husband is about to board on a plane on the East coast and is headed to Germany for the week-way better than express shipping. When he asked what we needed from the US, all I requested was for him to bring Krista along. I miss my friend. Little did he know his suitcase would be half full with stuff for Sheila...

Mike washing a pot in our RV sink
 One thing that I think I'm going to have to learn over here is to think ahead. Online shopping is great, but you have to have a little time, it's not quite as quick as in the states- even priority shipping. Coleman's birthday is next week. Of course, I just started thinking about it- normal for me.

I've never gotten in to big birthday parties, but we decided this year we'd let him have a party at the swimming pool. Jim went to get Star Wars theme stuff at the BX- nothing. I couldn't believe it. N O T H I N G. There is a German Toys-R-Us fairly close and I'm sure we could have found something that would work. But, I've been saved.

I was shocked today to receive an email from Krista letting me know she was at the party store {in New Jersey} buying Star Wars party stuff for Coleman. What a relief- saved in spite of my procrastination. Thank you- you made my day! Can't wait for you to come visit!

No comments: