Wednesday, March 30, 2011

what he does for F U N

He drives me crazy. With a lot of his daddy and perhaps a little of me in him- he's non-stop ALL the time. We just don't get it. When he wants something he wants it right now and he doesn't put off a thing. Great qualities for later in life, but in the meantime he wears me out! This week, it was the cars.

He absolutely had to vacuum them {both} out- the van yesterday, today the car. It's been probably a whole week since he last did it.

I should be grateful, but it's kind of a fiasco to get our vacuum out and plugged in. We left our good vacuum in Illinois, so we're using our shop vac with the long hose attached. Not the greatest scenerio, but with a house full of laminate flooring, our rugs are all that need to be vacuumed. We could {and should} break down and buy a real vacuum, but we haven't just yet. Then, it's the whole power thing, dragging a transformer close to the door to reach the cars. It's just a pain. I shouldn't complain.

Along with every other kind of work... this kid LOVES vacuuming out the cars. A bit like his daddy, he takes out the mats and throws away the trash if any has been left behind. So thorough for a five-year-old, we just know he'll make a great husband if anyone can keep up with him. Today, he apologized to me for not getting to the windows. This is what he does for fun, how crazy is that?

As frustrated as I get with him as he buzzes non stop, it's hitting me that an end is in sight of having my baby home! Today, I pre-registered the boys for school in the fall- all four of them! He's finally decided he's excited for school and ready to go. Good thing since he doesn't have a choice.

It's full-day kindergarten here, so he'll get on the bus with the big boys and come home on the bus as well. I'd probably be freaking out about this if I had to send him off alone. With Justin, Tyler and Coleman I think he'll be fine.

What in the world am I going to do with an empty house ALL day... just Lady and I? Pretty sure we'll be ok...

No comments: