Sunday, January 30, 2011

ich L I E B E es

I'm lovin' it! We finally cracked. After more than three months without McDonalds, we stopped in for lunch. There are just a few slight differences here, but overall it tasted exactly the same... grease and all. The menu was all in German, but easy enough to translate. Having the worker speak English helped as well- we were able to order and be understood.

The few little things we noticed to be different...
* the McChickens normally come with a chili sauce {I think maybe just ketchup} and no mayo... I think ketchup is their condiment of choice, maybe?
* when you're done, garbage goes on a tray {cups separate} rather than in a big garbage bin...{I'd hate to be the one sorting that garbage to get it in the right trash bag}
* there were a couple different menu items... I noticed a vege burger
* there was a McCafe inside, next to the main counter that you order with coffee and lots of desserts to purchase... didn't look like McDonald's food at all

I figure we probably could have eaten a nice lunch at a nice restaurant {Benihanas came to mind...} for the same price- it was that expensive. We surely won't be frequent customers but it was a nice treat for the boys who have so have felt just a little deprived. 

No comments: