Wednesday, January 5, 2011

our luxury MINI VAN?


new plates... so European
  Ah, is it possible for a mini van to feel like a luxury vehicle?! Doesn't seem so but for some strange reason getting back in to ours today did! I know, I'm crazy. I've been completely humbled, now I'm so happy over the smallest things. Spent half of the day picking it up and getting it registered... and the other half at the doctor's office. Got a call from the school nurse this afternoon, Coleman is still sick- temperature is up today and coughing like crazy. Wish we could knock this crud. Saw an AMERICAN doctor (PA at the clinic on base) who asked me, "Why in the world did you go to a German doctor?" I just do as I'm told... He reassured me we would likely never have to go there again. Not that it was horrible, it's just nice to be able to read the meds you're prescribed! Maybe, tomorrow I'll try to tackle some boxes. After dinner tonight, Jim threw away our SOLO dishes- said he's about tired of eating off of them. They've held up well I think for a month, just a few cracks around the edges. Should probably start in the kitchen so we have plates for tomorrow night... 
Caden was most thrilled to find his football from Debbie... still looking for his cleat{ers} as he calls them!


No comments: